Here at eBookConversion.com we offer quality hardcopy conversions of hard-covers, paperbacks, and manuscripts to the Kindle platform. As technology continually evolves the eBook is becoming the new "printed staple," as hulking printed books are burdensome to transport, and keep track of. eBooks allow users to collect brilliant, vast libraries in portable, easy to use, tablets.
Many publishers and authors are turning to eBooks as a sensible alternative to sustaining their business in the publishing world. Printed books cannot simply be converted to the Kindle format, to resolve this debacle, eBookConversion.com has streamlined its method of producing quality eBooks from printed publications by training the best professionals in the field. Singular authors and low budget publishing houses may have been unable to complete these tasks before the rise of eBook conversion services; yet now with eBookConversion.com, everything is possible to get your hardcopies up and running on the Kindle store.
William Munn commented on the ease and effectiveness of eBookConversion.com "Since I'm Technologically Challenged, your help was exactly what I needed. You made the entire conversion process simple and seamless, and I was truly impressed by the extra effort you made to communicate with me and to provide the direct assistance for me to accomplish the steps I had to take in order to realize the conversion of my book to an e-book format. Great stuff! A great help! A great value!".
eBook conversions of hardcopies are processed with state of the art Optical Character Recognition (OCR). We also convert hard copies to Kindle Format 8 (KF8).
To Utilize our Hardcopy Conversion Services Please Refer to the Following List for Requirements and Information:
- Provide descriptive details of your hard copy including: the dimensions of your pages, the number of pages, specific type of formatting required, if there are any graphics, tables, graphs, or text columns, or any special formatting requirements.
- Based upon the information provided about your unique conversion service, we will quote your project immediately, with an estimate of your turnaround time. We will also inform you if any conversion restrictions apply.
- After sending us your hard copy book, and payment, we will eagerly begin your personalized conversion process.
- After your book goes through thorough evaluation, by a highly skilled conversion expert, it is processed through Optical Character Recognition analysis. Afterwards, your manuscript undertakes a critical analysis for accuracy readiness, and upon 100% conversion approval it is converted to the Kindle format.
- When your book is ready for verification we will send you an email with a unique login ID and password, to preview your book in the Kindle format. At this time, you may suggest any changes that should be made to your eBook.
- If there are any corrections that are required for your Kindle eBook, send us a detailed list of the express changes you wish to make, and we will complete them FREE of charge. We will continue making changes as needed until the final product is to your 100% satisfaction.
- Once you have approved your eBook we will send you the final completed eBook file, which you can immediately download to your Kindle account. If you need assistance in managing your Kindle download, we are happy to help you.
- After you publish your new Kindle eBook file on Amazon.com, your book will be available for sale within 72 hours, and you can start making a profit!
Send us your Print Book for eBook Conversion Today!
For complete quotes, turnaround time, conversion requirements, and conversion restrictions please send us your printed book to:
Supremus Group LLC
Book Conversion Dept
855 SE Bell Ct, Suite 300
Waukee, IA 50263.
If you wish for your printed book to be returned to you, please include a letter stating such, and a $20 shipping and handling fee made payable to "Supremus Group LLC." If you are wish to hold onto your hard copy please email us the following details at Bob@ebookconversion.com to receive a price quote.
- Total number of pages
- Size of the page
- Number of images in the file
- Number of graphs, tables, chart and special features
- Please notify us if your book contains columns of text
- If your book has any special formatting requirements like bullets, special characters, or special fonts please let us know
We offer our conversion services of hard copied documents and printed books to Kindle eBooks for authors, publishers, and copyright owners. If you no longer own the copyright to the hardcopy you wish to convert, or if your book is no longer copyright protected, please provide us with relevant details.
Many eBookConversion.com clients request eBookConversion.com to first convert printed books to Microsoft Word Documents, which allows clients to make adjustments to the manuscript, such as an inclusion of new graphics, acknowledgements, or last minute edits. After our clients make their desired changes, they send us an approved, updated file to upload directly into a useable Kindle format. This unique procedure gives authors and publishers a vehicle to convert MS Word files into a PDF format, to sell as an eBook through a myriad of different vendors.
If you have any questions regarding converting your hard copied books to the Kindle, feel free to contact us at Bob@ebookconversion.com, or call Bob at Supremus Group, LLC at (515) 865-4591.