eBookConversion.com provides conversions of hard copies, paperback, and any manuscript format document to Kindle ebook. The change in technology from hard copies to ebooks have changed the style of reading books. Changes in technology offer readers new choices. People are now able to read text on electronic reading devices, instead of bulky, hard copy books.
Printed books were created using some method of typesetting or were type written. These older books, which predate electronic typesetting and word processing, do not exist in an input format that can be directly converted to an ebook file format. To resolve this issue, a process of hard copy to ebook conversion is needed. The process is quite critical and requires in-depth knowledge and great attention to details. Many independent authors and publishers have acquired this new technology and want to convert their old hard copy books to Kindle ebooks, but were unable to proceed due to a lack of knowledge. But now it’s possible!
We have done Hard Copy to To Kindle Conversion for different authors and publishers by scanning their books, then proceeding with an OCR (Optical Character Recognition), and finally converting it to Kindle or MS Word format.
We also convert hard copy files to Kindle Format 8 (KF8).
Our Hard Copy To Kindle Conversion Process is as
- Provide details of your hard copy: size of page, number of pages, type of formatting, images, tables, graphs, text in one column or two columns, etc.
- Based on the information provided, we will give you a price quote, an estimate of time required for conversion, and any conversion restrictions.
- After the book and payment are received, we will proceed with the conversion.
- The book is converted to the Kindle/MS Word format and a quality check is performed.
- You are then emailed the login ID and password to preview the book in Kindle format and to review the file for any changes. If conversion is in Word format, then we email you the converted Word files.
- If there are corrections required in the Kindle book, you should send us the complete list of changes in one email. We will make the changes as needed (as per Kindle conversion standards) until the final output is to your satisfaction.
- After the final review, we will send you the final file, which you can then upload to your Kindle account. If you need assistance, we can help!
- After you publish the file on Amazon.com, your book is available for sale within 72 hours.
Next steps for you to convert your Printed book into Kindle
If you need to know the cost, time, and conversion restrictions for your books, send the book to the following address:
Supremus Group LLC
Book Conversion Dept
855 SE Bell Ct, Suite 300
Waukee, IA 50263.
If you want the book to be returned to you, please put a note in your shipment and a check made payable to "Supremus Group LLC" for $20 fee. If you don't want to send the book, please email us the following details at Bob@ebookconversion.com to receive the price quote. This quote can change if we notice that the details you provided are not accurate.
- Total number of pages
- Size of the page
- Number of images in the file
- Number of graphs, tables, charts, etc.
- Does the book have content in one column or multiple columns?
- Does the book have any special formatting like bullets, special
characters, special fonts, etc.?
We convert hard copy or printed books to Kindle ebook for authors, publishers, and copyright owners. If the book is no longer copyright protected, please provide us the details.
Many of our clients ask us to first convert the hard copy book to MS Word, which allows them to make changes to the file (add a new photo, acknowledgement, make a few edits, etc.). After they make the changes, they send us the file for final conversion to Kindle format. This process allows the author/publisher to convert the MS Word file to a PDF and sell it as ebook through different vendors.
If you have any questions regarding Hard Copy to To Kindle Conversion, feel free to contact us at Bob@ebookconversion.com or call Bob at Supremus Group on (515) 865-4591.