Amazon Kindle Reader eBook Conversion for Publishers and Authors
Authors and publishers who have taken on the gauntlet of converting their own scanned files to Kindle formatting know that without adequate training, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) inaccuracy can be a formatting nightmare! With the help of eBookConversion.com clients can enjoy an effortless conversion of their scanned manuscripts to fully functioning Kindle eBooks.
During the conversion process clients may request their files to first be converted to Microsoft Word documents, to make any necessary additions, including last minute edits, acknowledgements, supplementary content including graphics, and charts. Once clients are happy with their final drafts they send their manuscripts back to us to have their documents finalized, and converted to a PDF (for easy distribution and marketing) file and Kindle format. As soon as you upload your Kindle eBook to the Kindle store, you can start profiting from your eBook! And if the uploading process is too difficult for you to manage on your own eBookConversion.com will quickly assist you.
eBookConversion.com also converts scanned files to Kindle Format 8 (KF8).
Our Scanned File To Kindle Conversion Process is as follows:
- Clients email us the scanned files they wish to be converted, and if the files are too large we can download them from your website for easy access.
- After reviewing client's files, we can make a definite quote for conversion completion, turnaround time for project completion, and inform clients of any inhibiting conversion restrictions.
- After all of the necessary paperwork is processed, and eBookConversion.com receives payment OCR is performed on all scanned documents, and highly trained experts review the converted files for 100% accuracy, and correct incongruities.
- Once the final draft passes our critically acclaimed accuracy analysis for quality control, it is converted to a fully function Kindle Application.
- When the final conversion is completed, clients are emailed a secure login ID and password to preview and review the finished Kindle product. If there are any items that need addressing eBookConversion.com will make all the necessary changes for FREE until you are 100% satisfied.
- After you publish your new Kindle eBook file on Amazon.com, your book will be available for sale within 72 hours, and you can start making a profit.
If you have any questions regarding converting scanned files to Kindle Conversion, feel free to contact us at Bob@itglobalsolution.com or call Bob Mehta at Supremus Group, LLC (515) 865-4591. Your eBook conversion solution is just a phone call away.
This letter is to acknowledge that "Supremus Group LLC" converted
the files of our book and turned our book into an ebook. Our book
"How to Develop Peace in the World" is now available as an ebook
on Mobipocket.com thanks to "Supremus Group LLC." "Supremus Group
LLC" provided not only the conversion of our files but also the
instructions on what we had to do to get our book to be available
as an ebook on the Mobipocket.com web site. We thanked Mr. Bob
Mehta, director of "Supremus Group LLC" for providing the work and
support we needed and we are highly recommending "Supremus Group
LLC" to anyone interested in getting a book or books converted to
ebook. We are willing to communicate with anyone wishing to
discuss or inquire about our experience with "Supremus Group LLC".
We can be contacted by mail or email. Again thank you to "Supremus
Group LLC" for their help and services.
More eBook Conversion Testimonials
eBookconversion is not affiliated with Amazon.com
is a registered trademark of Amazon.com