Amazon Kindle Reader eBook Conversion for Publishers and Authors
Authors and publishers who have scanned their own publications and submitted them to vendors for optical character recognition, (OCR) may find that the result of the converted files are a formatting nightmare.
Old cookbooks, for instance, often cause OCR problems due to the use of fractions in measurements and the prevalence of formatted tables to display recipe content. After our accurate sanned file to kindle conversion process, several of our clients found three or more books could be combined into a single streamlined file.
Many clients request their scanned publication be first converted to Microsoft Word format, allowing them to update the text with new edits. After our client makes the changes to this file, they send it back to be converted to PDF/Kindle format for sale through an ebookstore.
We also convert scanned files to Kindle Format 8 (KF8).
Our Scanned File To Kindle Conversion Process is as follows:
- Email us the scanned file to convert to kindle format. If the file size is too big, we can download it from your website or else provide you a FTP address (file transfer protocol) to upload the file on our servers.
- After reviewing the file, we inform you of the total conversion cost (Microsoft Word or Kindle conversion). We also provide details on the time required for conversion and conversion restrictions (if any) based on your output conversion format.
- After the payment is received, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is performed on the converted book.
- The book is convert to kindle format and a quality check is performed.
- The client is emailed a secure login ID and password for previewing the book on Kindle to review for any changes.
- If there are corrections required, the client can send us a complete list of changes in one email. We will make changes per client's requirement (keeping Kindle conversion standards in mind) until the client is satisfied with the final output.
- After the final review, we send you the final file, to upload to your Kindle account.
- After you publish the file in Amazon.com, your ebook is available for sale in 72 hours.
Convert To Kindle Format
We convert scanned files to Kindle for authors, publishers, and copyright owners. If the book is no longer copyright protected, please provide full publication details.
If you have any questions regarding Scanned File To Kindle Conversion, feel free to contact us at Bob@itglobalsolution.com or call Bob Mehta at Supremus Group (515) 865-4591. Your ebook conversion solution is just a phone call away.
This letter is to acknowledge that "Supremus Group LLC" converted
the files of our book and turned our book into an ebook. Our book
"How to Develop Peace in the World" is now available as an ebook
on Mobipocket.com thanks to "Supremus Group LLC." "Supremus Group
LLC" provided not only the conversion of our files but also the
instructions on what we had to do to get our book to be available
as an ebook on the Mobipocket.com web site. We thanked Mr. Bob
Mehta, director of "Supremus Group LLC" for providing the work and
support we needed and we are highly recommending "Supremus Group
LLC" to anyone interested in getting a book or books converted to
ebook. We are willing to communicate with anyone wishing to
discuss or inquire about our experience with "Supremus Group LLC".
We can be contacted by mail or email. Again thank you to "Supremus
Group LLC" for their help and services.
More eBook Conversion Testimonials
eBookconversion is not affiliated with Amazon.com
is a registered trademark of Amazon.com
Modified on: February 2012